Saturday, April 11, 2009

HURTING THE ECOSYSTEM



Cartoon by Kaladhar Bapu


FISHY…O’…FISHY…

A lot I’ve heard about the Earth
I’ve been craving to come out since my birth;

Heard about the wonderful blue sea…
Also about many a GREEN TREE

I’ve only dreamt about the colours of the rainbow
How I wish to see the river flow….

I’m wanting to see the milky sky
Beneath it I want to fly…

How the stars shine bright,
I‘d love to dance under the moonlight

I’d love to smell the fragrance of the flower;
Under the waterfall I’d like to take a shower.

The cool breeze I’d want to feel
Become my master - Open the seal

MOM TAUGHT ME..

Whoever will show you the beautiful Earth…
At their service I should be till death

OH’ LITTLE GIN…

How I wish I’d set you free,
Your master I’d always love to be;

But now it is no more a PARADISE…
Everyday MOTHER EARTH cries.

The gases which I breath every day,
Have turned me from ORANGE to GREY.

Green trees are history;
Rain and Rainbow are a mystery.

………No more you can see the SHINING STAR
But you can see that in the OZONE there is a SCAR

Water is BLUE - NO MORE
Contaminants it has - TILL THE CORE

The virus which was invented by HUMAN
Is making this a land of NO-MAN

The virus is called POLLUTION
It’s high time we begin with a SOLUTION

Composed by Komal Mangu

No comments:

Post a Comment