Saturday, February 21, 2009

MAGIC MAN OF MY LIFE

Rewind the time to 6 yrs and 6 and a half months......That was the time i just realised and understood the meaning of MAGIC......

That was a phase in my life which i can never forget ........ learnt many a lesson and a time when I dint really know anything..was so innocent......and believed in every other fool...........The most valuable days of my life which I spent in depression.......I had no hope left.....dint know what to do next.........cud not cope up with those pressures put on me by everyone..........and cud not meet everyones expectations......That was the time I dint want to live such a boooring and pissed off life but had no other way ....I dint know where i was heading and how to get out that situation......,and that was the time when this magical I DEFINETLY BELIEVE HE IS...........came into my life .....I knew him long time back may be 4 yrs from then .....but never realised he had so much POWER......

Those days I still remember spending time all the day listening to music......Those lovely songs.........That lovely voice.....Day after day I noticed myself becoming more cheerful ......MORE ENERGITIC.........more friendly with everyone around........and one day I realised that I was finally out of depression...............It was at that point of time I realise that all this happened because of his voice .....so soothing which gradually got me out of depression and finnaly changed me as a person......That I truly believe was MAGIC.......And that MAGIC MAN OF MY LIFE IS " SONU NIGAM"

No wonder I am his biggest fan till date.........

I dont know if Sonu will ever read my blog.......but I truly thank him ....and from his KISMAT to DEEWANA frm his K3G to RAAZ.......all are magical and I believe SONU is the MAGIC MAN OF MY LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment