Sunday, March 8, 2009

WHO'S THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?

Hmmmmmmm .... So this thought was itching in my head for a long time now and it wouldn't go until and unless I put it in writing.....So who do u think is the happiest person in the world? Will it be the one who has a lot of money and can fulfill his wishes at any cost or the one who is very intelligent and who gets satisfied when he has his Ego boosted? Well I dont know who is happy among the the thwo categories of people ......But strongly believe that I am the happiest person on earth.......No wonder I am always cheerful and with a whole lot of confidence and I consider my self lucky......I've experienced so many emotions in my life.....Be it joy ; sorrow ; love ; hatred ; betrayal ; loyality ; pleasure ; excitement or anything......those were a very few I mentioned.....For me that is happiness.. There is only one life to live ......... and so many emotions to experience.one whole life wudn't be enough for that....I enjoy each and every thing I experience and what more do I ask for.....And most importantly I love my self .I find happiness in my little things ...... and when I am in trouble and sorrow I make it a point to observe carefully whatever I am going through and what my reactions and and feel lucky enough to have experienced new things emotionally, physically or mentally. I think that is enough to lead a happy life and to become the happiest person living on earth.......Now I don't expect U to take an INSPIRATON and lead a life like me...I know u can't coz there can be only one happiest person and that place is reserved for me in this life and I know that none of you can be like me or think like me....But ya u can definetly try and atleast make a small difference for urself........
So wishing all of you a HAPPY LIVING ....

No comments:

Post a Comment