Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Inspiration...

The moments when I feel myself low,
Those seconds when I get the blow.

When things around me loose their glow,
Everything seeming dull and slow.

When only the negative is what I see;
And I see none to stand by me,

I look out for that particular person
Who can Energize me...
Inspire me...
Enlighten me...

That person so charming,
And her thoughts so striking;

With her I feel the power
In her I see the fire
To be like her is what I desire

A life she lives...to inspire
To become her..I aspire

Suddenly...
When I look into my self;

I find that spark...
The light which scare away the patches so dull and dark

And I realize I feel myself...
I am my Inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. nice one .... liked the thought "I am my Inspiration" ... really good :)

    ReplyDelete